Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Ironman



Yes, my luggage just arrived. A Southwest agent called me late this afternoon to assure me that my luggage had been found and that it would arrive at my doorstep before midnight. Funny, I've heard that line before...

I managed to take a shower this morning - sans my DevaCurl shampoo & professional hair dryer. I embraced my
professional shoes and walked to work - in the sweltering heat - without my flip flops. My feet, unfortunately, have paid for that in a big way! Two bloody heels and a nasty swollen baby toe, but such is life in a swamp.

It's too late to write about the event, but I thought a photograph or two would inspire all of you to take to the beach, the bike or the trail and get moving!

Of course, you could always kick back and be a cheerleader -

4 comments:

  1. I think I will just cheer!! YAY Jeff....go Jeff!! We are proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo happy to see you are writing again and making me smile ..... what a wonderful experience the Ironman was ... sooo proud of Jeff and his amazing accomplishment
    oh! that suitcase caper gave us quite the run for our money ... glad that all is well that ends well ( borrowed from Mr.S ) - love ya, MOM xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting tonight. Glad you had a fun time watching this feat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad that I am able to cheer for him.
    Way to go Jeff. I am very proud of you. Glad you got your luggage.

    ReplyDelete